The course starts Friday 6.00pm and finishes Sunday afternoon around 3.00pm
Subjects covered include:
- Psychology of survival
- Water procurement techniques
- Alternative fire-lighting methods
- Edible, useful and medicinal plants
- Avoiding poisoning by toxic vegetation
- Stellar and solar navigation
- Modern and traditional survival skills
- Snake awareness
- Day and night signals
- Plus many more useful lessons to make your outings safer.
The course fee: $695.00 (includes GST) per person
Your fee includes:
- Weekend of practical and theoretical instruction with Bob Cooper
- All meals and cabin style accommodation on the weekend are included
- Your own Bob Cooper Survival Kit valued at $89.95
- Your own Snake Bite Treatment Kit valued at $21.95
- Your own HELP Survival Blanket valued at $19.99
Transfers from/to the airport can be arranged for interstate participants.
On successful completion of the course, you will be presented with the Wilderness Survival Certificate.
Detailed joining instructions will be sent to all participants prior to the course commencing.
This link is to frequently asked questions on the Victorian Survival Course, Click here.View FAQs