Information & location for the Snake Handling Course
- Duration: 1 day.
- The course will be conducted at the Port Denison Volunteer Sea Search & Rescue Hall
- The course will run for 8 hours.
- The course is held mainly indoors with some activities outside
- Your dress code must be long trousers and closed in boots
- Tea/coffee and morning snack will be provided
- Please bring your own lunch.
Covid 19 Precautions:
We request that all participants be fully vaccinated for Covid 19 prior to attending the course.
All mandatory requirements must be followed that are in place at the time of the course.