Information & location for the Snake Handling Course
- Duration: 1 day.
- The course will be conducted at the Vasse Hall 8 Kaloorup Rd, Vasse WA 6280
- The course will run for 8 hours.
- The course is held mainly indoors with some activities outside
- Your dress code must be long trousers and closed in boots
- Tea/coffee and morning snack will be provided
- Please bring your own lunch. Fridge on site.
If you can see yourself helping our Wildlife, safely and confidently rescuing and relocating Venomous and Non Venomous Reptiles whilst educating our community then you should seriously consider this course.
Limited spaces are available and payment will be required to secure your spot.
For further enquiries; Bob Cooper – 08 95723604 – email@example.com
Covid 19 Precautions:
We request that all participants be fully vaccinated for Covid 19 prior to attending the course.
All mandatory requirements must be followed that are in place at the time of the course.