Bob Cooper Outback Survival Notebook
Bob has designed and produced this 160pp survival notebook that can be utilised to take notes in the bush (or at home).
It has lined pages for note-taking as well as blank pages for sketching.
Included is an appendix at the back that provides survival hints to remind you what to do in an emergency situation.
- ABC’s for survival
- Snakebite treatment
- Universal Plant Poison Indicators
- Universal Taste Test
- Direction finding Day time
- Direction finding Night time
- First aid for shock and hypothermia
- Shelters and sip versus drinking
- Selected international emergency phone numbers, as well as water procurement and fire-lighting hints
Even the front and back covers provide survival hints.
The book is white with no borders.
The border is just for website illustrative purposes.
This notebook would make a wonderful gift or for your own bush excursions.