Information & location for the Snake Handling Course
- Duration: 1 day.
- The course will be conducted in the Conference Room of Parks and Wildlife Head Office 111 Herbert St in Broome.
- The course will run for 8 hours.
- The course is held mainly indoors with some activities outside
- Your dress code must be long trousers and closed in boots
- Tea/coffee and morning snack will be provided
- Please bring your own lunch. Fridge on site.
Covid 19 Precautions:
We request that all participants be fully vaccinated for Covid 19 prior to attending the course.
All mandatory requirements must be followed that are in place at the time of the course.